This will probably be the last "blog spammers jokes” publication, mostly because I’m tired of sorting through the spam comments to dig them out. And after a while, they do get kind of old and repetitive.
- Fresh joke! What do you call a dog with no legs? It doesn’t matter what you call him he ain’t gonna come. (I know, it’s mean)
- A joke for you! Where do polar bears vote? The North Poll.
- I have a nice joke for you) Why wouldn’t the bike move very fast?? It was too tired!!
- Wanna very nice joke?)) What would you get if you crossed a potato and a frog? A potatoad.
- I have a good fresh joke for you! Why do bagpipers walk when they play? They’re trying to get away from the noise.
- I have a fresh joke for you) Why did the bald man put a bunny on his head? He wanted a full head of hare.
- Wanna very nice joke?)) Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it SOOTS him!
- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby” when babies wake up 10 times every hour?
My friends also suggested the following jokes. I’m pretty sure that the fact they’re both religious dyslexic jokes is a coincidence (please don’t be offended!):
1. What do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs do? They lay awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. (by TR)
2. Did you hear about the dyslexic devil-worshipper who made a deal with the devil and sold his soul to Santa? (by MP)