- Working is not always the most productive activity in the long run.
- Naps are almost always a good idea (see #1).
- Surfing the internet is almost never a good idea.
- No one will remember your grades after year 2, including you.
- Most of the work gets done last minute. Even after you’ve been repeatedly told that most of the work gets done last minute and have desperately tried to avoid this fate.
- You will learn a lot, whether you like it or not. And you will not really realize how much you’ve learned until you talk to people who aren’t yet in grad school.
|Main » Articles » Musings on Economics|
What I learned in grad school
Posted 08 Jul 10 by Tatyana
Views : 1103